Dr. Ramona Kelemen holds two doctorate degrees: M.D. (EU) and N.D. Her path to attaining both of those honors is as unique as each one of the patients we see every day at the Scottsdale Institute for Cosmetic Dermatology.
In 2001, she graduated as a doctor of medicine from Vasile Goldis University in Arad, Romania. She is licensed to practice medicine in the European Union.
After her 2001 graduation from medical school, Dr. Kelemen moved to Scottsdale, where she began working as a hair transplant technician for Dr. Shelly Friedman. Although she has her MD degree from Europe and is ECFMG certified, she decided to extend her knowledge and joined an American medical school program at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, thus enabling her to combine allopathic and naturopathic medical knowledge.
Eighteen years and 4,500 patients later, under Dr. Friedman’s guidance and mentorship, Dr. Kelemen has grown to become a cutting-edge provider in this unique field. With a passion for treating hair loss in men and women with the latest surgical and non-surgical hair restoration techniques, Dr. Kelemen integrates the best of what conventional and naturopathic medicine have to offer to create a unique and personal experience for patients with optimal results.
“I love building partnerships with our patients,” Dr. Kelemen said recently, “by creating a visit that is both empowering and educational to ensure they feel capable of attaining their goals of looking and feeling their best.”
Education & Accreditation:
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Tempe, Arizona (ND, 2018)
- ECFMG certification (USMLE, 2010)
- West University of Medicine “Vasile Goldis,” Romania (MD, 2001)
- Member of American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- Member of American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Member of Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association (AzNMA)
- College of Nursing, Arad, Romania (RN, 1995)